[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Hello

Hello

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Hello

Postby niknkia » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 am

Im looking for the person that OK's viewing to the FRC facebook page. I used to be on it under my old FB but that has gone, I travel up for a few of your events but living in Lanark means that actually join FRC would be a bit too far of a trek to make use of the membership fully :)

I won one of your events last year with my mare and im hoping to bring my baby cob (who competed at craigie for her first XC bless her) along to some of your events (weather/training/time permitting so I was sondering if I could be allowed on the FB page as I find it easier to keep up to date and ask things there that I do checking here :)

Thanks

Nikki xx
niknkia

MEMBERSHIP

Postby HILARY » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Hi
you could always join as a non riding member to start . it would be easy to upgrade if necessary. you will get a newsletter etc to keep you up to date
Hilary
HILARY

access to facebook page

Postby shona » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:48 am

Access to the riding club facebook page has been limited to current paid- up members only by a committee decision so sorry no execptions can be made .

If you are entering both Craigies plus the mini x country then you almost get your money back in the reduced entry fees for members so its worth becoming a member!
shona

Return to Chit Chat