[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
FRC Discussion Forum • View topic - Tuesday 28th

Tuesday 28th

Chat and share all your news, both horse and non horse related subjects.

Moderator: Committee Member

Tuesday 28th

Postby Heather » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Is it more stone picking for tomorrow? :?

The shelter inbetween the containers is tidied up. Did the skip arrive? The new jumps are unwrapped, and 'footed' (Dawn was mad with power with that toolthing! :lol: ) I could do another tip run if it's needed :) - btw the rotten men at the tip didn't offer me a hand to unload on Saturday! :evil: Bad menthings! lol

Is there any jobs for Area that could be done tomorrow night? I know it's the dressage training tonight but I don't finish work til 7pm so can't help put up the arenas. :? Leave me a paintbrush & paint & I could do the front gate maybe? :) Some creative markings? :wink: :lol:

Looking for some job guidance for tomorrow. (and Wednesday & Thursday) :D A prod in the right direction :D :D :D

Dare To Dream
Heather

Postby Andrew » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi Heather, the skip is coming tomorrow, although having just read Shona's post on the news page about the rain I'm not hopeful of it being placed up by the containers. They are also supposed to be dropping off a pile of hardcore either by the main gate or down by the entrance to the safe area. If anyone feels like taking a shovel along with them they can feel free to use the hardcore to fill in the holes at both the main entrance and entrance to the safe area. :P

Paul should have all the grass cutting complete for the end of the week. If you're happy to continue painting feel free :wink:
Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Heather » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:56 am

I can do that! Hardcore :D But flaw to that plan is both my wheelbarrow and my shovel are currently locked in a container :? (I left them there for Area use :) ) Any chance anyone with a key might be able to let me in this evening? I could use the workout with a spade :wink: :lol:

And managed to find 2 more homeless cones :wink: :D :D

I think it's Linda who has been doing all the painting- she was on Saturday anyways :D :wink: :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Postby Heather » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 pm

:D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D
Dare To Dream
Heather

Return to Chit Chat